Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Alive, I'm Dreaming

I love dreams. They are the best, especially the ones that make you smile when you wake up. For example the one I had last night made me very very happy. I still can't believe that I dreamed it. Ok, I pretty much can because.....yeah. :D

So the dream consisted of:
Edward Cullen in the background (He slightly looked like R Pattz for some unknown reason)
Bella Swan (I couldn't exactly see her face, but hopefully she didn't look like Kristen)
Jacob Black (Shirtless and looking EXACTLY like Taylor Lautner)
Jacob worrying that Edward was going to steal Bella from him (Ironic huh?)
Jacob coming to me with his problem (I was his best friend, obviously)

Me comforting Jacob with a big huge hug where I touched his muscular shoulders and the back of his neck and hair. (It was a nice embrace)
Then me giving him a kiss on the cheek and grabbing his hand and leading him away from the mean Bella and Edward.

It was a good dream. THE BEST EVER! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment