Thursday, May 9, 2013

Once a Badger, Always a Badger

As I was walking out of my last class today, last class of the semester, last class of my college career, it hit me.

I will no longer be an undergrad. I will no longer get to walk this campus as a college student with bright ideas and possibilities about the future. The future is here and it literally just slapped me in the face and it's gonna leave a bruise. A nice, shiny, purple reminder of my last 4 years here and how much I have learned, experienced, enjoyed and hated.

I will miss so much about college. I will miss so much about this campus. I will miss going to class. I will miss meeting new people. I will miss doing things I had never thought I would get the chance to do. I will miss all of the discoveries that I've made about myself but I will always be able to take those with me. College has changed me in so many ways that I don't have enough fingers and toes to count them all. I'm so glad that I got the chance to be here. Had the opportunity and the privilege to attend this great school. I will miss it here.

I guess my dad was right. These past few years have been the best years of my life.

Once a Badger, Always a Badger. 


No comments:

Post a Comment