Sunday, August 5, 2012

Team USA

There are tons of athletes that should be mentioned in this post, but since the Olympics aren't over yet and there is plenty more medals and victory dances to go around, I thought that I would mention my favorite event to watch: Swimming

So another Olympic swimming week has come and gone but Team USA has come out shining.

With the help of:  Phelps, Franklin, Schmidt, Lochte, Vollmer, Adrian, Grevers, Soni, Jones, Thoman, Berens, Handsen, Hardy, Beisel, McGill, Bootsma, Shanteau, Tarwater, Houchin, Anderson, Vreeland, Dwyer, Perdue, McLean, Ledecky, Donahue, Lezak, Feigen, Vanderkaay, Weir, Neal, Coughlin and Leverenz, Team USA brought home 30 Medals. 6 of them Bronze, 8 of them Silver and 16 of them were dripping in Gold.

 I am proud to be an American and I am very proud of these men and women.

This is Team USA


I hope to see many of you as part of Team USA in Rio 2016. See ya then. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment