Saturday, June 30, 2012

We Are Fun.

Friday, June 29th, 2012 was one of the best nights of my life. I would like to thank Summerfest, awesome friends, fellow music lovers and most of all, I would like to thank FUN.

Those boys are amazing performers and seeing them live was an experience I will never forget. Sheer perfection.


Didn't get pictures but this is pretty much what our stage looked like
And I think this goes without saying but I have to say it anyways. Nate Ruess is a God in a yellow t-shirt.

Yup. It's pretty much like I got pictures because he wore this shirt for us.
If you're not already infatuated by Fun. you should be. They are so talented and so charismatic that it is impossible not to love their sound, their phenomenal voices and their wonderful humility.

"We are Fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment