Wednesday, May 16, 2012

All I Really Want

I met Darren Criss in a dream last night. He's got the sweetest puppy dog eyes.

It started like this....Mai and I were at some event type thing and we ended up in a parking lot with this huge group of people. There was a shiny yellow school bus next to us and Darren Criss was in it with his people. A bunch of the crowd started lining up and so I made sure Mai and I got in line as well. We were waiting our turn to get his autograph and my heart was pounding the whole time. I was so nervous and excited at the same time. We finally got up to him and Mai kept her cool the entire time while I was pretty much losing my mind. Thank God for her otherwise I might have lost it right then and there. She got his autograph first and then I asked her for a piece of paper that he could sign as well. I looked at him and had him sign it for me and then I just...

"Can I have a hug?" It just kind of spilled out of my mouth as I was flipping shit.
He looked around and it seemed as though he was not allowed to do that for some reason.
"I just love you so much and am so so proud of you" I held up the autographed paper to my face because I was literally about to start crying.

It looked like I wasn't going to get my hug so Mai and I left. We were walking inside a building that slightly resembled a mall. I was still freaking out when Darren came up behind us. He looked out of breath because I think he ran after us. He gave me this puppy dog look with his lovely Darren smile and then gave me a really big hug. He also made Mai take a picture of the two of us. Then I woke up.

A chat. An autograph. A hug. A picture.

That's all I've ever really wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment