Thursday, April 26, 2012

Clap Your Hands Ya'll

So I've been hearing some amazing songs lately and for some reason I hear ones that are perfect for my wedding reception. (I know, I know, I'm such a girl) So here's what I've compiled so far.

I should thank Glee for singing these amazing songs and bringing them to my attention. *Watch, the entire CD is going to be covers done by the Glee cast*

1. Dress and Tie by Charlene Kaye feat. Darren Criss

2. My Love is Your Love by Whitney Houston
 
3. The Way You Look Tonight by Fred Astaire (I seriously love this song beyond anything ever)

4. Songbird by Fleetwood Mac

5. Human Nature by Michael Jackson

6. We Are Young by Fun.

7. Here's to Us by Halestorm

8. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me) by Whitney Houston

9. It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones

10. Not Alone by Darren Criss

11. Love Shack by The B52's

12. One Love (People Get Ready) by Bob Marley

13. I Like It by Enrique Iglesias

14. Elephant Love Medley from the Moulin Rouge Soundtrack

15. I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz

16. Marry Me by Train

That's all I've come up with so far. I can't wait to go back and see this in a few years. :D I wonder what my engaged self with think. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment