Saturday, February 11, 2012

Some Kind of Wonderful

Only Eric Stoltz could make the phrase "You look good wearing my future" sexy. Well that's probably because he is absolutely precious in Some Kind of Wonderful (another lovely 80's movie directed by John Hughes). I love this movie so much. It's so damn cute that I can't get over it. I know I say I love a lot of 80's movies but I really love this movie. I guess I really just love John Hughes' movies. (Ferris Bueller, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, Home Alone, 101 Dalmations).

But anyways, watch this movie and fall in love with falling in love or fall in love with falling in love with your best friend. Keith and Watts are the cutest. :D

Gosh, why can't real guys be like Eric's character Keith? Because Keith is perfect and the perfect guy doesn't exist (except for Darren Criss obviously). Oh and the teen movies they have nowadays have got nothing on the 80's.

Um, the cutest movie scene ever. :)

Eric Stoltz is so pretty, he's got an Andrew McCarthy thing going on with that hair and that smile.
Yes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment