Thursday, November 3, 2011

Reality Check

This boy. How are things like him even real? You know that saying "Maybe dreams are so much better than reality" well I tell ya, sometimes dreams are NOT better than reality. This right here, him. He is Real. (Magically so).

So I guess what I'm trying to say is that live your dreams but don't dream your life away. Try to stay down to earth and stay true to yourself while you're trying to reach these dreams. Change for the better and not for the worse. Imagine that anything is possible and that nothing is impossible. You Are Possible and so are your dreams. Harry's dreams came true. So I'm going to try and take my own advice and make my own dreams come true. (Meeting him may or may not be on that list. hehe). I hope you all do the same so best of luck my darlings. :D

Another question: How is that hair real?! Gahh, it's so perfect!!!
Harry Styles: An Adorable Thing on This Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment