Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Human

"We all make mistakes. We all make choices. That's what makes us human." But what does it mean to be human? What actually makes us human?

Well here's a little insight for all those that are wondering. So....

In my month of dedication to the lovely Darren Criss, here's a little song about being something we all are, human. :D Enjoy.



I feel like a loser
I feel like I'm lost
I feel like I'm not sure if I feel anything at all
But believe me I'm not helpless
I just need someone to love
So my situations rough
That just makes me a dumb human
like you

I feel like a shortstop
Along third base
I may just help you but I still don't like your face
But believe I'm not hostile
I just want to hear you laugh
When I'm sarcastic like that
And that just makes me a dumb human
like you

Why do I have this incredible need
to stand up and say please pay attention
It's the last thing that I need
to make myself see
well that aint my intention

I feel like an artist who's lost his touch
He likes himself in his art
But not his art too much
But believe me I've got something
I just don't know how to say
That I'm just fine with the way
With the way that I'm moving
But that just makes me a dumb human
That just makes me
That makes a human like you

No comments:

Post a Comment