Friday, March 18, 2011

I am.....content



That's right. I'm feeling content right now. In fact I have happiness in hand.

I'm actually pretty happy right now and I think I'll be happy for a while. It may just be beautiful music, beautiful voices, meaningful lyrics, televised gay loving by 2 beautiful boys or just a release from stress. Not really sure but I'm digging it. :D

Here are a few things I'm going to do to keep this happiness up:

1. Relax, take a deep breath and smile
2. Appreciate what I have and not depress myself by what I don't have
3. Let things happen the way they're supposed to happen, meaning take a step back and let everything unfold by itself.
4. When I have work to do I'm not going to stress out about how much I have to do but think about the outcome after I finish it. What will I get out of doing this work?
5. Not stress out about grades and if I receive a bad grade then I will focus on what I have to do to fix it instead of dwelling on said failure.
6. Just calm the fuck down. I don't need to worry about every little thing.
7. Stop wasting my time caring about people who don't deserve my irritation.
8. Stop beating myself up about things that I blow out of proportion in my head. It doesn't do anyone any good. Especially me.
9. When people ask how I'm doing and I reply "fine" it won't be a lie because everything will be fine.
10. And of course have fun! :D

(In case you guys haven't noticed I really like pictures in my blogs these days. Another thing that makes me happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment